Water Repellent / Breathable
Adjustable Elastic Strings
Inner Compartment for Surgical Mask
Detachable Mil-Spec Locking Cord
Locking Cord can be used as Necklace
 Detachable Mil-Spec Locking Cord Necklace
Adjustable with Elastic Strings
- Technique : CORDURA® x STORM COTTON™
- Composition : 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon
- Origin : Taiwan
- Performance :
- DWR / Abrasion Resistance / Fast Drying / High Breathability
└ High Performance DWR Treatment = 70/30
└ Improvement in Drying Time = 40%
- Information :
A new generation performance cotton by Cordura® and Cotton Incorporated. The technologies combine the tried and true, long-lasting durability of CORDURA® NYCO technique and the comfort of cotton. STORM COTTON™ is a finish applied to cotton fiber that effectively repels liquids and still allows for moisture vapor to pass through the fabric so it can move away from the body and dissipate into the environment naturally – helping keep the wearer more cool and comfortable. Because this special finish minimizes the amount of water that a cotton fabric can absorb, garments made with STORM COTTON™ technology are engineered to dry much faster than those made with untreated cotton which helps to minimize the amount of time and energy required for laundering.
- Textile : Light-weight Mesh Fabric
- Composition : 100% Polyester
Mesh compartment adds comfort, breathability, and allows insertion of surgical masks.
- Please adjust fit accordingly using nose-bridge metal strip in surgical mask.
- Elastic string cords on both sides allow adjustment for optimal seal and fit on different face shapes/sizes.
- This product is not medical grade and are not meant to take the place of N95 masks, which should be reserved for medical professionals in the healthcare industries
- Please note: These masks are not medical grade, and they are not meant to replace N95 / surgical masks, but help alleviate the shortage of them which should be reserved for front-line healthcare/medical professionals.
- Machine wash in cold water
- Wash with wash bag would be recommended
- Care and reactivation of DWR treatment :
- After washing, tumble dry the mask on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, if you are not able to tumble dry, iron the mask on a warm setting with a towel between the mask and the iron
This is a Non-Returnable item.